I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Friday, October 29, 2010

80,000,000 MEMBERS ON STARDOLL


We are now more than 80,000,000 members on Stardoll. This time Stardoll has a nice offer to us. We all can spent till 80 stardollars and on moday we receive 50% of the stardollars back. I like a lot this offer we can now buy someting more that we like.


11 comments:

  1. I agree with you that this is a great offer. :) We never got such a cool gift before... :P I'll definitely buy something to get half of the money back... ;) You know, this got me thinking, we are kinda close to having 100,000,000 members I wonder what will we get for that... :D

    hp-4ever

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah, i ike the clothes they gave us too ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is FANTASTIC!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What if you don't have 80 stardollars to spend, nice job stardoll, think about people who don't have much money.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah! What about non-superstars? I only have 6 dollars right now....

    ReplyDelete
  6. HEY GUYS! I FIGURED SOMETHING JUST SOOOOO AWESOME! STARPLAZA IS RELEASING A FREE T SHIRT FROM 80 MILLION MEMBERS! SO YOU SUPERSTARS BUY ALL YOU WANT AND RECYCLE IT EVERYDAY AND GET 2 STARDOLLARS BACK! ITS FREE MONEY! =D

    IVIAYBELL <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. i cant buy any of it cuz i have no stardollars and already used up all my 5 stardollars a day,so ill have to wait till november 1st to get the stuff, think itll still be out? i hope so

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'll definetly use this offer. I really like the idea of stardoll.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Like it! I already spent my 80 SDs :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow great idea stardoll.
    i spent all my money last week :L
    danng it !
    but that's a good idea , just recycle stuff
    to get money ( :

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is sooo cool! I love this idea! (they had good clothes this year too! xD)

    ReplyDelete