I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Make up tutorial


Hii I'm back with my make up tutorials, it's being a long time since I posted last time.
Well now I'm back for good if everything goes well.
Today I did just a basic everyday make up, grey smoke eyes.
1. I used 4 fake eyelashes.
2.The next thing I do is I found grey sephora (I think there's also grey eyeshadow from dot), I try to use not to much.
3.Then I put just a tiny bit of black eyeshadow from dot over the grey eyeshadow.
4. For some final touch on the eyeshadow I found whitegrey eyeshadow from dot and put on the corners of the eyelid.
5.After that I used little blush and I also used red lipstick from dot.
Thank you so much for reading, I'll do another tutorial soon. xx Sunna

3 comments:

  1. Cool ! :)

    lovinjudas xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's very beautiful. I am a new follower and I have a question I've gotta a blog too, but how can I get followers? Please help me..... D:

    ReplyDelete