I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Saturday, June 4, 2011

NEW BLOG AND PROJECT AGAINST CIBERBULLYING


Hello everyone, i decided to make a blog about a big problem that exist everywhere. Im on Stardoll since 2007 and i love this site. I alredy been a victim of Cyberbulling several times. This problem is really hard to deal and the meaning of my blog is to help victims of Cyberbullying. I don't want inocent people suffer like i did. On this blog im going to exposed the Bullying people so they be ashame of what they are doing. I don't want to see those people thinkin they are better than anyone and can speak and say what they want. Nobody has the right to do that. So if anyone has problems just contact me on Stardoll by message or send me a friend request. Im going to make a mail too soon.

1 comment: