I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Thursday, May 12, 2011

BEST ALBUM COMP Nº2



BEST ALBUM COMP

I want to be suprised, use ur imagination, Superstars must have 20 pages on your album.
Non-superstars they must have 10 pages thats what they can have.
You can do about many things, fashion, about you, friends, recipes, well so many themes, so suprise me.

The prize is 135 stardollars
The deadline date its 25 of may.
It must be 30 persons or i cancel the comp.
To enter on this comp you must be a member of:

VIP-DOLLS

Write here on the comments or on Vip-Dolls topic when ur ready.

12 comments:

  1. I'm done. dieBrInI06 on stardoll ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. have a look at my album: SilkyFur on stardoll:]

    ReplyDelete
  3. i will change my album as fast as posible

    ReplyDelete
  4. I´m in... same name on stardoll

    ReplyDelete
  5. iam in
    rob408 on sd
    theme amgazine

    ReplyDelete
  6. i'm in! Im EmilyPrincess25

    My album theme is a magazine with loads of different features. Recipes, fashion,home,quizes,comps and loads more

    ReplyDelete
  7. Im in! Pallie.25 mine is my magazine I made! Its mainly about ffashion!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am RealBEauty80! Check out my album, I worked ages on it, it is a magazine.

    ReplyDelete