I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Mortal Kiss returns



That's right, it's BACK!
You happy? Sad? Don't even care? O_o
Did you follow the last one? I sort of did...

For this new MK story, they've introduced a calendar, with a gift/thing to buy each day. Make sure you keep checking up on that; you might miss a nice freebie ;O
And soon to come there'll be a new Mortal Kiss store and contests!

Well anyway then, click HERE to read the story.
And click HERE to go to the calendar.



Have a swell day.

P.S. I AM SO SORRY I'M THE ONLY ONE POSTING. YOU MUST BE BORED. THEY'LL BE BACK I HOPE, AND FILIPA SAID MORE CONTESTS WILL COME, IT'S JUST THAT IT'S SUMMER AND SHE'S BUSY. BARE WITH US PLEASE. THANK YOU.


1 comment:

  1. http://thedayofyesterday.blogspot.com/

    (FOR GERMAN READERS ;))

    ReplyDelete