I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Friday, September 16, 2011

New Other World store level


New level of items in the Other World store!
Other World is one of my favourite stores in starplaza because it's so magical and I love that!
Anyways, what do you think of the new items?
Are there any you want/have/will buy?

And also I'm pretty sure this is a glitch, but one of the cool plant things are for 12 starcoins!
The whole store is for superstar (stardollars) so I think it's probably a glitch!
Anyways, hurry before it's fixed (I bought 8 of them xD)

Have an awesome day!
Sorry for late posts etc... Sometimes I'm the only one posting :'/
There'll be more posts about autumn fashion etc coming soon :D
I'm thinking of making a poll so you can vote what you'd like to see on the blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment