I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Friday, January 29, 2010

NEW BEST ALBUM COMP



Hello everyone, its time for a:

NEW BEST ALBUM COMP

The prize is bigger this time, its 120 stardollars 4 superstars or 130 stardollars 4 non-superstars. I want to be suprised, use your imagination, you must have 20 pages on your album i mean superstars, non-superstars they must have 10 pages that's what they can have. You can do about many things, fashion, about you, friends, recipes, well so many themes, so suprise me. The deadline date it's 8 of february. It must be 30 persons or i cancel the comp.

2 comments:

  1. Check out my album please! I really hope I win, I've worked really hard on it.

    http://www.stardoll.com/en/user/album.php

    If that one didn't work go to MayCornelissen's album. That's my doll.

    ReplyDelete