I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

BIG RAFFLE EVERY MONTH


BIG RAFFLE EVERY MONTH

Hello everyone i decided to make a RAFFLE each month on my BLOG, to enter on this RAFFLE you must be a follower, and invite 10 friends to follow my BLOG. The prize will be a code of 130 stardollars for Non-Superstars or if the winner is Superstar will be 120 stardollars. The winner will also be writer on my BLOG. This is a huge opportunity because a Non-Superstar can win and be Superstar some cant afford and for Superstars its nice to have more stardollars to buy something that they desire. I wont acept fake accounts so u must invite ur friends, i will check everyone that join my BLOG. I like to help people thats why im doing this Raffle each month, i hope u join and bring ur friends, maybe u can be the winner. prize, so dont waste time and join now. Ask ur friends to signed ur name on my Blog comments so i can give u credit.

5 comments: