I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

March Hotbuys Real Life Pictures

As you all may know, the March hotbuys list is now out. I like many of the items, and today I was bored, so I found some of the items the clothes were inspired by. Some of the items, like the leggings, are popular, so I took a guess on which brand they were. If you are going to use these pictures or information, please credit me! I spent a long time looking for this information.


Chloe Sevigny for O.C. shoes Versace Vest

Givenchy Headband

J Brand Jeans


4 comments:

  1. Cool!!!! I hope I can get a few before my SS runs out!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm i like the new hotbuys collection ... they have punk rock style !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. the new collection of hot buys is interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish I could wear that vest in real life, it looks amazing! Well... I'll wear it in stardoll for sure!

    ReplyDelete