I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Saturday, February 27, 2010

I`m still here.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Yes,I`m still here,don`t worry.xDD
I`m sorry for not posting so much :O
I will post more.I promise :D

So,is there anything new or interesting on Stardoll?
Hmm,let me see.
There is 50% sale in Jordache and Heidi Klum shop.They would finally remove it.I`m not saying I don`t like it,I do,there are some cute items.But I want something new :D.Also,sale ends March 4.
As you probably heard there were some LE items offered to non-ss.They should bring new LE collection.I remember last year was Valentine`s Day collection and it was A-M-A-Z-I-N-G.

Also,there is Inspired by Gucci Jacket,you must have it!It`s only 5sds,and great news is..it`s for non-ss!!

Eternity is released.Click HERE and check it.You must to see it.It`s perfect,the cover;dress,this bow on head,background,dress,everything!
It`s gonna releasing one page per day.Too bad.I wanna see everything,I can`t wait to see the rest.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Look it,it`s amazing.Isn`t it?

What do you think?


Mihaela
:)

5 comments:

  1. That looks awesome! :o

    ReplyDelete
  2. That cover looks amazing. I just started practising with graphics. Hopefully I'd soon be as great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow that cover is amazingly designed!! well done :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing? This is art! It looks like a real mag.

    ReplyDelete