I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Blogging(:


Hey guys. I hate advertsing and stuff, but I just wanted to let all you readers know about this massive competition that is going on in my blog [inspiring-stardoll.blogspot.com] that you could win some amazing prizes. Just click here for the post and all the rules and details. You must be a follower, and sign that topic. You must sign before the 1st of May and at least 5 or more must sign, or it will close. You can win 75, 100 or 200 SD. :D

Also, I have a new blog called 101 Things I Love About Fashion. Click here to visit it, please follow!

x Leah

3 comments:

  1. Hey! I wanted to enter the comp, but I can't comment your post. I tried to click in ''post a comment'' to say that I was in, but it didn't let me comment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I`m a follower(:
    This happened to me also, I clicked 'post a comment' but it didn't let me):

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, I'll try to fix it... It let me comment? Thanks for telling me! or try and comment on another post... :D

    ReplyDelete