I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Monday, April 26, 2010

Bye-Bye DKNY or?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

When I log in in Stardoll today I saw this:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Probably you saw it too.

Is that bye-bye DKNY forever?I mean,look at that sale in starplaza (in DKNY shop).Did you ever see crazier sale then this :O
It`s DKNY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Maybe they`ll release new collection soon,but I think they won`t.I think they will remove DKNY shop from starplaza.

They should release "TopShop" or some shop with McQueen clothes.I will be very grateful if they do something like that.

What do you think?What new shop would you like to see in starplaza??

Mihaela
x

2 comments:

  1. I hope I can buy some more before it's gone!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't want DKNY to be gone forever but i so want TopShop Oh oh and RiverIsland! :3

    ReplyDelete