I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Sunday, April 25, 2010

THE MOST WANT IT FOR SPRING 2010

On this Spring 2010 these are the Most Want It pieces. Everyone want them. You can have the most imppecable and fashion wardrobe with them. These are the hot trends, some for raining days and some for sunnys days. I like Fendi Sandals and what about you? Tell us on coments which one you Want It more.

Valentino Sandals and Corset Zimmermann
D & G Shoulder Bag and One Top Vintage Babydoll
Marni Brooches and Diane Von Funsterberg Bracelets
Diane Von Funsterberg Blazer and Fendi Sandals
Chloé Shorts and DKNY Bag xxl
Bottega Veneta Sandals and Roberto Cavalli Dress
Burberry Trench e Betty Jackson Bag
Lacoste handkercief Turban and Jacket Balmain
Jacket

5 comments:

  1. Inspirational blog(:

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the yellow heels and the shoulder bag my sister actually has! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love them, especially the first image. =D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the Valentino Sandals and the Betty Jackson bag! (:

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want those high heels so badley ♥_♥

    ReplyDelete