I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Gbbe2 style


I wanted to let you all know about this outfit I spotted. Her name is Gbbe2 and I found her outfit today is really nice and stylish. She has used so many different elements, all contrasting in a white and grey pattern. I suggest you click her name above, which takes you to her creative suite. She has taken alot of time into her suite and outfits.


My favourite item in that outfit has got to be the Furry shrug and the beret. The shrug balances the outfits white degree, giving an extra glamorous vibe to the look. The beret is a stylish way to complete a look, you can use it on nearly every outfit! The black just gives a hint of darkness to the outfit, which makes it look hip!

Star rating: ***** 5/5

Leah :)

2 comments: