I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Sunday, April 11, 2010

LOOK OF THE WEEK


I decided each week to have the look of the week and give the chance to the readers of my blog to see the last trends in fashion at the same time.
This week i choose 2 colours that we see on 2010 spring summer shows, its magenta and Cream, i choose 5 actress with diferents ages and styles.


What is your favorite Look?

What colour you like more, magenta or cream?

Demi Moore and Leighton Meester
Reese Whiterspoon and Sarah Jessica Parker
Gisele Bundchen and Rachel Bilson

6 comments:

  1. I love demi moores dress and reese witherspoons outfit :)
    I like cream best, it is more versatile.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. magenta AND cream =xD magenta is a better colour but xcream is better for fashion

    ReplyDelete