I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Fashionable News


Hey guys! I'm sorry I haven't posted in a while, my last test is tomorrow so then I can log onto stardoll freely! Anyway, I'm going to post a once-a-week special called Fashionable News. This includes the latest trends and new fashion. Get Ready!

1. French Style. Frech designs and outfits are soo IN right now. Even the simpliest pieces can become beautiful works of art. I put together a quick and easy outfit for french. I used my own design dress (Easy, just black fabric!) and an old Hotbuys beret. Simple and stunning!


2. Philosophy is on sale. Yet another real brand is leaving stardoll again. What will they do next?


3. Water Prints. Looking through the 'New' section in starplaza, I noticed that Water Pritns are todays common selection. Note: The items in red are with Water in the tag.


x Leah
P.S Bargain Hunter is coming back soon. Sorry for the delay!

No comments:

Post a Comment