I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Saturday, March 6, 2010

Heidi Klum & Jordache GONE?!





Our beloved Heidi Klum and Jordache stores in starplaza are, *Sniff sniff*, gone!
That would explain the HUGE sale that was going on...

You can sell these beauties now! They, like Stuff by Hilary Duff, may become ultimate-RARE-must-haves in the future! :D

Anyway....

Uh oh. Does this mean the Starsparkles Heidi Klum jewelry shop may disappear, TOO!? It has a 50% off sale... Does this mean something? Cross your fingers, hope for thee best, OR BUY ALL OF THE JEWELRY RIGHT NOW!

Good bye.
♥ Lotta

4 comments:

  1. I spent my last remaining stardollars on the jewelry. D=

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww ;( I was planning on buying something today

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bought some of the jewelry right before my SS ran out!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. i have bought all the jewwellry with my other account! hope they wont be removed! .. my other acocunt is boyishgirlaloo =]

    ReplyDelete