I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

SUMMER MUST HAVE

This Summer the acessories are beautifull, as you can see with lovely details, colours and shapes. They are feminine, glamour and can give the perfect look to a outfit. I like the colours they are so vibrant and the jewels used in the purses and shoes make them so unique.



Sergio Rossi Shoes and Christian Louboutin Shoes

Burberry Purses and Miu Miu Shoes

Mark Jacobs Bag and Chanel Shoes

Miu Miu Handbags and Viktor & Rolf Shoes


7 comments:

  1. Fantastic acessories . I liked best the Miu Miu Shoes. the're so cute :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh cute stuff, I prefere converse tho :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. pretty..i like the bags the most. C:

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Viktor and Rolf shoes are gorgeous! I love all the details.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I luv the Mark Jacobs bag an Miu Miu handbags! I also think the Miu Miu shoes very cut and bealtiful

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just LOVE Marc Jacobs bag and Chanel shoes!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete