I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Zoe Saldana

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Hello everyone :)

There is new doll.Zoe Saldana.I don`t know much about her,but..we have Wikipedia.xDD

She is born 19 June 1978 in New Jersey.She is an American Actress...

I don`t want to talk more about her,cause it`s not so interesting...


Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Do you think she is pretty?

CLICK HERE CLICK HERE CLICK HERE CLICK HERE to dress her up.


I don`t like how Stardoll re-create her face :/
She have the dress she wore on Oscars.Well,I don`t really like that dress.But I think she have some other items what are very cute.She have a lot of great dresses.I like her clothes.
If you want to dress her up click HERE.

What do you think about her??

Mihaela
x

5 comments:

  1. I recognise her! She was in the film Guess who with Ashtom Kutcher. It's a good film. I find it funny. =D
    And yeah, I think she is a great actress, and her medoll looks pretty good. Obviously not dead accurate as usual. ;]
    And the dresses are great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's pretty! I can't dress her up yet because I'm not SS, but Hopefully soon she'll be a free doll!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What is wrong with you?! She was in Avatar and a lot of movies. Just because you don't know about her doesn't mean it's not interesting.If you want to talk abouts facts just leave your opinion out :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. She's pretty. I watched some movies that she was in!

    ReplyDelete