I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Friday, March 5, 2010

NEW RAFFLE ON THE BLOG TO HAVE MORE FOLLOWERS


BIG RAFFLE

Hello there are now 78 followers, i decided to do each time we have more 50 followers a RAFFLE, so that's means when the blog has 128 followers, i will do a RAFFLE and the prize is 135 stardollars.
I will choose someone from my club and that is also a follower, don't loose this opportunity, maybe you be the winner.
To enter on this RAFFLE you must be a follower, coment the posts and be a member of my CLUB VIP-DOLLS.
So depends on you, invite your friends, tell them about my club comps, i intend to do more comps, at least once a week, that is 52 comps a year, always with big prizes.
Tomorrow there will be an amazing comp.
It is on my CLUB VIP-DOLLS, im still thinking, its a suprise and the prize is 270 stardollars.

6 comments: