I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

RED LIPSTICK IS BACK

Red Lips are back, they give a sexy and glamourous look. Red lipstick looks nice in blond and brunettes. More than ever lipstick is back in force after a cold winter, we see lipsticks in several types of red, if you want to look feminine red is the colour that you must choose. We can see on runways, partys and all types of events, everyone is wearing. This week these are the best beauty looks.


Who look better in your opinion?


Kate Bosworth and Laura Whitmore
Claire Danes and Audrey Tautou

3 comments:

  1. I like Claire Danes the best. I always thought she was very pretty in a natural way and red lipstick suites her ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you.
    xDDD
    Great post by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Laura Whitmore looks great, her lipstick isn't so dark as the others, I prefer her look, it's more soft and natural.

    ReplyDelete