I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

What's going on with stardoll?

Hi! I was in Starplaza, when I noticed that there were new clothes! I clicked in ''New'' and my mouth just opened... and I couldn't close it.

ATTENTION: The picture above contains inapropriated content to real fashionistas (just kidding) :P



These dresses are hideous! They are too big and their shape is awful! What's going on with stardoll? These are probably the worst clothes ever!


What do you think?

7 comments:

  1. finally someone who think these dresses are awfull. It look likes someone new has made them (with paint proberly xd)

    anyways, I think it's a waste of you money if you buy these dresses (16 stardollars, ridiculous!)

    x lola

    ps. i love you blog, ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah! I hate them too! They look AWFUL!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah, they're ok..

    ReplyDelete
  4. They look AWFUL!!!!

    *Beyonce2014

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are like the free superstar things. xD
    I am definately not a fan.

    ReplyDelete