I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Friday, March 5, 2010

Must-Have (Chanel 2.55)

Hello readers)
I have some news for you.Every Friday I will be posting about the "Must-Have" items of Stardoll.Do you like this idea?

Today I want to tell you about Chanel Bags #2.55.These bags are every girl's dream.Stardoll has made three versions of these bags:gold,black and "english" one.


The Chanel 2.55 is a luxury leather handbag or purse manufactured by the fashion house of Chanel.In the 1920s, Coco Chanel became tired of having to carry her handbags in her arms and decided to design a handbag that freed up her hands. Inspired by the straps found on soldiers’ bags she added thin straps and introduced the resulting design to the market in 1929.

After her successful comeback to the fashion industry in 1954, Chanel decided to update her handbag, for the modern women. The resulting design was called 2.55 after the date of creation, February 1955.

Did you like my post?What about my new banner?
Tell me in comments :D

8 comments:

  1. like the idea and banner! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the idea, this post and the banner ^^
    I wish I could have one of those bags in real life, but for that I would need to save up 2 years pocket money -.-'

    ReplyDelete
  3. the idea and the banner are great :D

    ReplyDelete