I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

HOW TO CREATE A 3D SPACE IN YOUR ALBUM

On our album we can create a 3D Spaces with some tricks, below you can see what i use, it's so simple. The page looks bigger than it really is, i create a Living room with a Modern and Minimalist style. Remember Less is a Must, that's why it looks a big space.

1Step: What i use and how to do it
Just turn the piece and Voila you have a big Space
2Step: Decorate your room, here you can see an example.
Use your imagination and good taste

6 comments:

  1. wow it looks big! I love ur posts :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That`s very cool! :) I should try that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do that for some of my pages. =D
    Great sharing. You're creative.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not surprised that you have one of the best albums in stardoll. I loved the room you created.

    ReplyDelete