I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Thursday, January 13, 2011

More Informations about NONSS Hairstyles !



Hy dear readers :) !




Sorry for haven't posting those few days, but i have to realase my exams, and it's quit hard as you know. So i'm here to talk mor preciselly about the refreshmant of the NON SS Hairstyles. Stardoll needs refreshment on this time, and not only because of those new stuff who are called "NEW" in Starplaza have a so,so BAD quality. I think a lot of the news haircuts are quit good. So tell your impressions, in my opinion they look better than they did. So now, i wear one of them. ;) Tell me too what do you think about my new banner, the simpler the better as i called her. ;)
Xoxo dear readers, H.

6 comments:

  1. ooh nice :) But please could you write in normal font? It's a lot of hassle to copy and paste to see what you've written :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. even when i copy and paste i cnt see what it says..

    ReplyDelete
  3. PLEASE WRITE IN NORMAL FONT . :S
    it kinda gets really annoying , sorry .

    ReplyDelete
  4. theres also new eyebrows and stuff and you can change the colour and shade (darkness) of them(: dono if you wrote a post about that yet....(:

    -erinoyer xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really love the new hairstyles (enhanced)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay finally, but not all of them look good.

    ReplyDelete