I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

REMINDER BIG RAFFLE EVERY MONTH


There is also a Raffle every month, to enter on this Raffle you must coment all the blog posts.

To enter on this Raffle you must be a member of my Club:

VIP-DOLLS

and be follower of my blog:

thefashionablestardoll.blogspot.com/

You have to comment all the posts from 29 of june and foward till 29 of july.

The prize is 400 stardollars

Every month will be a lucky winner

So what you are waiting for?

The winner will be interview by me and i will post on my blog.

I want that my blog be better than is now. I count with your help.

JOIN NOW YOU CAN BE THE WINNER

13 comments:

  1. Wow did you just up the prize money? :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. heeeyr ?
    I dont get this :P
    how do you follow ?

    ReplyDelete
  3. No there will be each week a prize of 135 stardollars

    There will be every month a prize of 400 stardollars.
    This means 4 prizes of 135 stardollars every month and 0ne prize of 400 stardollars each month.
    There are 2 difrent raffles.
    to enter on da raffle, you must be follower of my blog n member of my club VIP-DOLLS. XX

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm already in this comp. :P CHeck out how I commented every post since June 29th, ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh that's cool, im commenting on all the posts today..
    i wonder if that's okay possibly? (:

    ReplyDelete
  6. Im in Filipa.
    And dont worry bout your blog its already awesome :)

    ReplyDelete