I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Friday, November 5, 2010

Anna wintour 2

sorry im late with this... Anna Wintour 2 on stardoll!



Anna Wintour, OBE (born November 3, 1949) is the British-born editor-in-chief of American Vogue, a position she has held since 1988. With her trademark pageboy bob haircut and sunglasses, Wintour has become an institution throughout the fashion world, widely praised for her eye for fashion trends and her support for younger designers. Her reportedly aloof and demanding personality has earned her the nickname "Nuclear Wintour".



xoxo vicki95

6 comments:

  1. wow . i have heard her name around somewhere .
    but her doll looks a bit younger that she really is . lol. . but i love the second picture of her . ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. i've herad of her before. and i love her sence of fashion

    ReplyDelete
  3. i've never heard about her before, but when i read Vogue and desings i think wow! I'll love her
    hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. She's a fashion icon, but I don't really like her. I never saw her with a big smile. She's always so serious on photos.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love her for being herself and always saying what she thinks, no matter what. :P I think she knows a lot about fashion and she's perfect in her job... I'll check her doll for sure... ;)

    hp-4ever

    ReplyDelete