I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Saturday, November 6, 2010

BEST HALLOWEEN ROOM & SCENERY

Hello everyone, first i want to say sorry but ive been busy this week and haven't had time to posts on my blogs. I just judge 2 comps from Halloween Super Comps.

Halloween Best Room winner

MIURA

I did love this room so much, Miura did create what i ask and i'ts really creative and beautifull. This room has Halloween mystery ambience.

CONGRATULATIONS



Halloween Best Scenery winner

LIAJM

I saw all the scenerys but this one from Liajm it's so creative and beutifull. It's very simple the background but we have a witch on a broom and i did love it.

CONGRATULATIONS


Both winners will receive each one a prize of 135 stardollars

11 comments:

  1. i love love the muira suite !
    it gawgus (:
    and the scenery is amazing .
    congrats to both of you !

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG I AM IN LOVE WITH YOUR SCENERY LIAJM! So creative and lovely! Good job girls!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow that's amazing! Thank you so much!!

    And I LOVE MIURA's suite!! so halloweentastic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. the suite is awesome and the scenery too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMFG ITs so amazingg. they really derserve it

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the suit and the scnary is so cool!
    Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations, girls!! :D You did a great job and deserved to win. ;)

    hp-4ever

    ReplyDelete