I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Saturday, December 4, 2010

1000 STARDOLLARS PRIZE

SPECIAL PRIZE OF:

1000 STARDOLLARS


IM ON MISS STARDOLL WORLD FINAL

IM FINALIST FROM PORTUGAL

MY DREAM IS TO WIN

PLS VOTE ON ME

WWW.STARDOLL.COM/PT/CAMPAIGNS/MISS-STARDOLL/


I decided to add 1 more prize to my big raffle on miss stardoll world final.


TO ENTER ON THIS SPECIAL PRIZE YOU HAVE TO ASK YOUR FRIENDS TO VOTE ON ME ON MISS STARDOLL WORLD FINAL

THE PERSON THAT INFLUENCES MORE PEOPLE TO VOTE ON ME

WILL WIN 1000 STARDOLLARS

TELL YOU FRIENDS TO WRITE on my guestbook YOUR NAME AND THAT YOU SEND THEM TO VOTE ON ME.

IF I WIN I have also this prize to offer

SO WHAT YOU ARE WAITING?

1 LUCKY PERSON WILL WIN 1000 STARDOLLARS

NON-SUPERSTARS WILL BE SUPERSTARS

17 comments:

  1. Woww filipaaa,it's a bigg price!!!
    U want very much be MSW :)
    Count with my help ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG I'm telling my friend, count on me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Unfortonalty I don't have any stardoll friends, so I cn't participate, which makes me kindda sad because it's a lot of stradollars :S

    ReplyDelete
  4. okk i will tell all my friends and i will post a post in my blog the-stardoll-fashionista.blogspot.com and tell the followrs to vote u filipa

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG!!! You really want to win!!! I`m going to help u writing in my presentation that vote x u!!!


    :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey friend .. please vote filipinhamaria for MSW because with voting her, you can win 400 stardollars and non superstars will be a superstar .. so what are you waiting for .. a simple vote can make your medoll gorgeous !!
    NOTE:If you vote for her , write in her guestbook saying that i invited you to vote her.. thanks .. its means a lot !! ..

    i send that to all my friends .. hope u win and hope i win that $1000 too ..

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW! thats what im calling a campaign! I will ask my frend! Hopully they havnt voted anyone yet ^^. and thats a very big prize :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! I'm definately going to ask my friends! :D good luck! x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Omg :D Good luck!!
    The prize is amazing :DD

    ReplyDelete
  10. i vote you
    i am romela1998
    i will tell aall my friends

    ReplyDelete
  11. oh goodness gracious .
    that is a rather hefty prize eh ? haha .
    well whoever gets it , is a lucky butt ! :D
    i voted for you a few days ago .
    since the voting ended today .
    GOOD LUCK FILIPA ♥ you deserve it !

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ahhhh the voting is now closed. This is exciting. =D I hope my friends and club members read my messges, club posts and sceneries. Good luck! =D

    ReplyDelete