I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Sunday, December 12, 2010

Jameela Jamil on stardoll !

Now we have Jameela Jamil's doll here on stardoll, i've never heard of her, have you?



I think she adorable!




Jameela Jamil is an English television presenter, born in London, who has appeared on various Channel 4programmes especially on their T4 channel's music programmes.
Jamil, nickname "Jam-Jam", is 5 ft 10in tall, and was 23 years old in 2010.She is a native Londoner, born in Hampstead Heath. At school, Jamil says she was "bookish and shy Back then it was all about comfort. I literally didn’t care what I wore". Her Interests include art and biology.



What do you think about her?

6 comments:

  1. She is so beautiful! *o*
    I've never seen her before

    ReplyDelete
  2. very pretty...but never heard of her.

    ReplyDelete
  3. shess preeety!!! I thought she was a model but shes a presenter :0 niceee :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shes very beautiful I also thought that shes a model but never heard 4 her.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a stunning woman. I have heard of her, being a Londoner myself.

    ReplyDelete