I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Free Boxing Outfit.

Hey readers ;) my name is Sofi, and Im an new writer on The Fashionable Stardoll. :)
Today Stardoll is giving away a free boxing outfit. (female only)

Best part, you dont even need a web proxy! :D Simply go to: http://www.stardoll.com/en/do/campaign/kinect3.php
WAIT TILL THE PAGE LOADS, and go to your Stardoll suite.
Do you like the outfit? I personally hate it, and blue is my favourite color. :P
Kisses,
¬Lulla96

6 comments:

  1. thanks :) I got it, but I think it's just gunna stay in my storage until I recycle it... Tha mask you get is hideous .. -.-

    ReplyDelete
  2. heyy welcomee!!! I'll might get it but dont think you'll be seeing me wearing that EVER!! But since its free I'll get, who knose maybe you can use it with something

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the tip.
    But it looks horrible.
    i agree with everyone above ^^.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't like it. I'm getting it anyway though. xD

    ReplyDelete