I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

New Writer


New Writer
Hello everybody i'm Hanae a girl that always want to be a writer in a very amazing blogs like TFS and TSS!! i wanna give a big thanks to Filipinhamaria to make that dream true!!
I'm a morrocan girl who always want to be creative in everything she does!! i like styling and drawing also i try to have experience in everything! i'm on stardoll to enjoying my time with friends and decoration and stylishing! believe or not stardoll is the place that i have find on it my personality and my own style! Stardoll is just a fantastic place !!
And now i'm a writer here so i will do my best to keep those amazing blogs always in the top!! i will post about everything real versions of clothes,spoilers,free things and new stores on stardoll. i will post also about differences types to learn starpoints and Stardoll Macke-up tips!!
Please if you want that i post in any stardoll intersting subject tell me to do an active topic and have comments!!
Hope that you like my coming posts!!
With my love...xoxohanae785

8 comments: