I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Friday, December 10, 2010

NEEW!!





HI THERE!!

My name is Zoe,(best known on stardoll as Fab) I'm from Sweden(the land unknown to others, bahahaha), just kidding..
and I'm the new writer for the Fashionable stardoll.
I'm a fashion maniac and a few days ago, I ask Filipa if i could do something about fashion here at "the Fashionable stardoll" since I felt the blog was lacking something from that direction,(kinda) and got this wonderful opportunity, thanks to my beautiful friend.

My posts will be mostly about fashion, with different fashion trends and such i find from browsing around Stardoll, aswell as interviews with diffirent fashionistas. I'll be doing STREETSTYLE, FASHION BATTLE OFF about a certain trend or a garment that i find outstanding.







Fashion
Fashion
Fashion...
Its COMING!!.. (I have no idea where i got this from, but thought I added something so you long) Tihihi..
Well I'm out and see you soon again :D


Ps. this is my first post so go easy on me,.. bahahahaha,.
I'll also be needing a new banner very soon :) so anyone with some mad graphic skills??, contact me.

//Fab

13 comments:

  1. Great! Hope to see you writing soon. (;

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome! =D Looking forward to seeing more posts. =]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well first of all Welcome :D
    i can't wait to read your posts about fashion .
    im pretty excited , and happy that Filipa gave your
    an oppurtunity to write on the blog :D yayers !

    ReplyDelete
  4. WElcome, canttt wait to read your first post :D. !!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome to the blog, Zoe!! :D I'm happy you're new writer on the blog and I'm sure your posts will be great!! ;) I can't wait to read next post from you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well...WELCOME too the blogg :)
    I can't wait to read ur next post ^^

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey the first issue of "fashion"(http://fashionstardollmagzine.blogspot.com/) magzine is coming soon. I need models. visit the web adress for more informaition

    ReplyDelete
  8. Welcome Zoe..
    Cant w8 to see your posts!

    ReplyDelete
  9. aww, I'm sure you'll be fine :) x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Welcome :)
    I love fashion too, so I can´t wait to read your post!! I`m excited :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. like every1 else...hope to see ur posts soon...sounds interesting.

    ReplyDelete