I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Thursday, December 9, 2010

This week make up!



Hi, I decided to do a rainbow make up.
I really hope u like it.
This is how I did it and what I used:
1. I used mascara long and short (dot).
2. I used black and white eyepencil (dot).
3. I found the colors I like, I chose three colors (all from luxe).
4. oops I almost forgot, I put a little white on the corners of the eyelid.
5. I chose what row I wanted to use the colors, I did it like this purple, teal blue and then vintage red.
6. Try to do as small as u can.
7. I used a little more of vintage red on the end of the eyelid.
8. I also used Cherry red blush. (luxe)
9. The lips I like to have them just plane so I used lipstick in the same color as my doll skin color, I also put a little lipgloss but not everwhere, (lipstick dot), lipgloss (luxe).
10. Then I chose some accessories, I used those tears in the eyes to make this awsome effect and I also chose those earrings.
Please leave a comment and tell me what u think about this week
make up, also if u have a suggestion don't be afraid to ask :)
Kisses SDZ ;*

8 comments:

  1. OMG I love the rainbow makeup!!!! Its so cuteee and beautifulllll, maybe next time you can show us how to a christmas style :). I LOVE IT I LOVE IT..... Now i goota go and but more luxe :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the rainbow makeupp :D
    seems a bit expensive thoughh to buy all the makeup ;D
    but i love the tutorial , and yes i agree with tammyv23 .
    Make a christmas makeup tutorial !

    Thanks x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I looove rainbow make-ups and this one is great!!!! :D You're good at making them. ;) I agree with the girls that next week maybe you could make some Christmas make-up... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks amazing! :D
    You have a big imagination (:

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the way you make up the eyes and the lips!!
    you have talent in make up!!

    ReplyDelete